The Blueberry Adventures: Before we became "The Valencias..."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Before we became "The Valencias..."

Before we were "The Valencias..." we were just Kevin and Kerri. Like I said before, our story is short, but full of love. We starting dating (online, that is) in January of 2010... Him in New York, and me here in Texas. We decided we needed to meet in person to see how things would work out in the future. Kevin came to Texas from New York in June of 2010 and spent the summer with my family and me.




Here we are at the movies... waiting in line to see Toy Story 3. We have since kept up with the Movie Date Night Tradition of our "courting" phase. We love those nights together!





Us spending time at South Padre Island. We spent many hours walking on the beach getting to know each other. We wound up getting married there, where we had our first date. A great place for memories! We can't wait to take Tyler there...




We stayed most nights at our family's old house, in which no one lived. It was up for sale so there wasn't any furniture, air conditioning, nor fridge! We got along by spending the days at my mom and sister's houses. We'll never forget the Yellow House! Since we had no appliances, we would spend some afternoons at the laundry mat. Here is us cooling off outside and spending our time playing with my camera.




We also spent time together walking around my mom and sister's new neighborhood... talking, talking, talking!!!


Kevin at South Padre Island, being lovely! ♥
By the end of the Summer, we were even more sure that we wanted Forever. I got rid of the last of my stuff and we moved to New York in August of 2010!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment