The Blueberry Adventures: I'm Bumpalicious!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Bumpalicious!

Watching my body change has been my favorite part of the pregnancy process.  I have loved seeing the baby grow in both the sonograms and in the mirror.  I will miss resting my hand on my belly and daydreaming about finally having Tyler in my arms.  Kevin loves My Bump, too!

On the left: Pre-Pregnancy by 1 month, August 2010.  Right: 23 weeks.

Top view of The Bump in the truck at 24 weeks.

From Left to Right: 22 weeks, 24 weeks and 25 weeks.

I have also love the time we spend preparing for the baby.  Putting together our crib and stroller, buying baby clothes, making space... I would do it all over and over again if I didn't have to go to work every day! 

Daddy reading Dr. Seuss to Baby!

Kevin had a fondness of cows when he was a baby, so in honor of that... Blueberry's First Moo!  It even has a little tail in back!

2 comments:

  1. Kerri, I love that I can follow your adventure with your new family. I am so happy for you. You deserve it! Again, Congrats to both you and Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm loving it, every step of the way! Thanks for following!

    XOXOXO
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete