The Blueberry Adventures: The Big Move

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Big Move

We immediately knew we needed to push forward with a wedding. I wanted to share my last name with my new family. I wanted Kevin and Blueberry's last name (Valencia) before the Blueberry arrived! We talked about the Whens and Wheres and decided the beginning months of 2011 would be best and we would get married in Texas. But I also wanted to visit my family soon... and two trips to Texas would be too expensive... and having the baby without my mom near would be so hard... so Kevin and I decided that we would make Texas our home!


Kevin posing with our "Welcome Home" poster!


Thanks to our nieces and nephews: Andy, Alex, Melynn and Loren, along with my sister, Lori for the signs!  We missed you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment